Apprentice Teaching Assistant
(34 Hrs pw, Monday—Friday )
39 Weeks per Year (Term time only) £3.90 per hour
Fixed term for up to 2 years
Closing date: midday, Monday 11th November 2019
The Duston (All Through 4-19) School is looking for an enthusiastic Apprentice Teaching Assistant to join us within our Primary Phase
In 2018 OFSTED noted about the Primary School:
- The leadership of the primary school is highly effective and aspirational.
- In the primary school, teaching is consistently of a high quality.
- The behaviour of children is exemplary.
- The engagement of children in their learning is impressive.
- The learning environment, including numerous displays, is highly stimulating, both indoor and outside, and children are enthused by this. Pupils’ attitudes are exceptionally positive.
- Interactions between children and adults are exceptionally positive.
- Engagement with parents is highly positive.
- The head of the primary school has high aspirations for the pupils and the children within this part of the school’s provision.
For full details of the role , please refer to the job description and person specification.
We will offer:
- The opportunity to shape the future of our growing primary phase department.
- On-going quality professional development.
- A caring and supportive environment in which to work, where everyone is valued.
- Brand new cutting edge facilities and resources.
- Westfield Health Package.
All candidates are advised to refer to the job descriptions and person specification before making an application. Please complete an application form (we do not accept a CV alone) along with a letter of application to the Principal. Return all application forms to email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Duston School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and all appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS checks including Disqualification by Association clearance. In addition
references will be requested for short listed applicants prior to interview and will form part of the interview process.
Closing Date: Friday 18th October 2019 (We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response)