Breakfast & After School Club Manager
Working Pattern 7:45am—9.15am and 3.15pm - 6.00pm Monday—Friday
Term time 38 weeks per year, Salary— £9459 per annum
Closing Date: Monday 22nd November, midday
The Duston Breakfast and After School Club is looking for an enthusiastic Manager to manage our setting.
- Lead and manage the daily breakfast club and after school club provision to ensure the quality of child care provision is of a high standard.
- Manage and plan for a team of sessional workers and ensure work is allocated effectively.
- Ensure each breakfast and after school club session is appropriately staffed maintaining Ofsted standards for adult: child ratios and allocate children to a key worker.
- Provide a healthy menu each day and allocate preparation and serving to members of the team.
- To ensure the health and safety of all children and staff in the club including accurate keeping of registers, first aid, medicines, risk assessments, security and fire regulations.
- Work with the school finance team to ensure the provision operates within the allocated budget and all parental fees are paid for on time. Ensure the best use is made of resources to benefit the children and families.
- Promote the breakfast club and after school club to ensure good income generation.
We will offer:
- The opportunity to shape the future of our growing primary phase department.
- On-going quality professional development.
- A caring and supportive environment in which to work, where everyone is valued.
- Brand new cutting edge facilities and resources.
- Westfield Health Package.
For full details of the role, please refer to the job description and person specification available to download below.
Please apply here if you are interested in this role