KS2 Primary Teacher
KS2 Primary Teacher
Full-time, permanent. Start - January 2021
Closing Date: midday, Friday 25th September
The Duston (All Through 4-19) School is looking for an enthusiastic teacher to join us within our Primary School (opened September 2015).
In 2018 OFSTED noted about the Primary School:
* The leadership of the primary school is highly effective and aspirational.
* In the primary school, teaching is consistently of a high quality.
* The behaviour of children is exemplary.
* The engagement of children in their learning is impressive.
* The learning environment, including numerous displays, is highly stimulating, both indoor and outside, and children are enthused by this.
* Pupils’ attitudes are exceptionally positive.
For full details of the role , please refer to the job description and person specification.
Experienced teachers will be, and newly qualified/recently qualified teachers will strive to be:
· An outstanding and inspirational teacher
· Have the commitment, accountability, determination, drive and energy to ensure outstanding outcomes for all children
· Adaptable, work collaboratively and be open to new initiatives
· Have a creative outlook to teaching and designing an exciting, engaging curriculum
We will offer:
· The opportunity to shape the future of our new primary department
· On-going quality professional development
· A caring and supportive environment in which to work, where everyone is valued
· The opportunity to work alongside secondary colleagues supporting innovative, collaborative networks, ensuring outstanding outcomes for learners in Northamptonshire and beyond
· Westfield Health Package.
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application. Please complete an application form (we do not accept a CV alone) along with a letter of application to the Principal. Return all application forms to email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Duston School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and all appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS checks, and Disqualification Self Declaration clearance. In addition references will be requested for short listed applicants prior to interview and will form part of the interview process.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy should we receive an overwhelming response
Please apply here if you are interested in this role