Teacher of Science
Easter 2019 or earlier, Full time, permanent post
MPS £23,720 - £34,664 per annum, UPS £36,646 - £39,406 per annum
Closing date: Friday 18th January 2019
The Duston School is looking to appoint a dynamic and inspiring scientist to strengthen the science department. You should be able to motivate students about science and raise their achievement through delivering outstanding
practice. A-level teaching will be available for a suitably qualified candidate. This role offers an excellent opportunity for an imaginative, creative and inspiring leader to work in a supportive and energetic school where students are making significant and sustained progress.
We welcome applications from qualified teachers and NQTs, who can demonstrate the highest standards of delivery in order to raise attainment and are committed to motivating young people.
We will offer:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise
- student achievement even further.
- A caring and supportive environment in which to work, where everyone is valued
- Opportunities for further professional development.
- Health Care Benefit Plan.
- Extra curricular sporting clubs for staff.
- On site car parking.
For full details of the role, please refer to the job description and person specification available to download below.
Please apply here if you are interested in this role