Teacher of Maths
MPS/UPS (£24,373- £35,971) (£37,654 - £40,490)
Recruitment & Retention allowance for right candidate
Start date: September 2020 or sooner
- Do you want to work in a school that is undergoing rapid cultural and transformational change?
- Do you want to work in a school where we value the teacher as the expert?
- Do you want to work in a school that has a very clear and systematic approach to addressing student behaviour?
- Do you want to work in a school that takes workload seriously, has a rational approach to marking and restricts email use at weekends and during holidays?
- Do you want to work in a school that values its staff and has a strong approach to CPD?
- Do you want to work in a school that prioritises a ‘Knowledge Rich’ curricular approach?
The Duston School is looking to appoint a Teacher for Mathematics. This is an exciting time to join our successful Mathematics faculty teaching all key stages including post 16. We aim to ensure that our pupils become responsible, competent, confident and build skills relevant to today’s society.
Applicants should show enthusiasm towards joining our dynamic, committed and supportive team. We welcome applications from qualified teachers, who can demonstrate the highest standards of delivery in order to raise attainment and are committed to motivating young people.
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further.
- A caring and supportive environment in which to work, where everyone is valued
- Opportunities for further professional development.
- Health Care Benefit Plan.
- Extra curricular sporting clubs for staff.
- On site staff car park
For full details of the role, please refer to the job description and person specification available to download below.
Please apply here if you are interested in this role