Maths KS5 Coordinator
TMS £23,720 - £34,664 per annum, UPS £36,646 - £39,406 plus TLR2b £4,531
Closing date: 8th February 2019
The Duston School is looking to appoint an exceptional teacher, passionate about the development of Mathematics, with a keen interest in curriculum delivery, design and development. The successful candidate will need to have a secure understanding of the National Curriculum and experience of creating effective schemes of learning and engaging resources to promote engagement and student progress.
Applicants should show enthusiasm towards joining our dynamic, committed and supportive team and be able to demonstrate the highest standards of delivery, in order to raise attainment and to be committed to motivating young people.
We can offer:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
- A strong stance on staff CPD, with a real focus on staff subject knowledge
- Health Care Benefits Plan
- Extra curricular sporting clubs for staff
- Free on site staff car park
- A laptop
- A sensible approach to marking
- Two faculty away days per year for departmental planning
- A school meeting calendar that privies year, team and faculty meeting time
- A strong school culture
- A centralised approach to student care and detentions
- A knowledge rich curriculum
- A sensible approach to emails, with no work emails sent at weekends and during the Christmas, Easter and Summer breaks.
The Duston School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check will be required for the post.
Please apply here if you are interested in this role