Sixth Form Dress Code
- Smart office jumper or cardigan (optional)
- Smart office jacket or blazer (optional)
- Smart office shoes or boots (black or brown leather)
- Smart office tailored trousers, dresses or skirts (skirts or dresses should be on or below the knee)
- Smart office shirt /blouse/top that covers shoulders (t-shirts are not permitted)
- Discreet jewellery (pair of earrings, single nose stud)
Dress Code Breach
- Coats/Hats/Scarves whilst in the school building.
- Extreme hair styles/colours.
- Shavings/markings cut into hair or eyebrows.
- Thin strap tops, crop tops, low cut or low back tops.
- Excessive jewellery not permitted as above.
- Polo shirts
- Trainers or Converse style shoes
- Leather or Denim Clothing
- Large logo on jumpers or tops