Free School Meals
Are you applicable for Free School Meals?
If you are in receipt of any of the following, your child may be eligible for free school meals.
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, with no element of Working Tax Credit, and a household income below £16,190 (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs)
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Universal Credit
If a child resides in a local authority care home they will not qualify for free school meals. This is because government funding has already been allocated to fund their meals. A child must reside with the applicant to receive free school meals.
If any of the above applies to you, please apply directly here:
https://northamptonshire-self.achieveservice.com/service/Apply for free school meals