Primary teaching Assistant
(Full Time—37 Hours per week, Monday—Friday, 39 weeks per year)
SS (3—6) £15,449—£16,395 (Actual)
The Duston (All Through 4-19) School is looking for an enthusiastic teaching assistant to join us within our Primary School (opened September 2015).
In 2018 OFSTED noted about the Primary School:
- The leadership of the primary school is highly effective and aspirational.
- In the primary school, teaching is consistently of a high quality.
- The behaviour of children is exemplary.
- The engagement of children in their learning is impressive.
- The learning environment, including numerous displays, is highly stimulating, both indoor and outside, and children are enthused by this.
- Pupils’ attitudes are exceptionally positive.
For full details of the role , please refer to the job description and person specification.
We will offer:
- The opportunity to shape the future of our new primary phase department
- On-going quality professional development
- A caring and supportive environment in which to work, where everyone is valued
- Brand new cutting edge facilities and resources
The school offers competitive working conditions and packages, including:
- Westfield Healthcare Plan.
- Free on-site parking.
- A strong school culture.
- A sensible approach to emails, with no work emails sent at weekends and during the Christmas, Easter and Summer breaks.
- A strong stance on staff CPD, with a real focus on staff subject knowledge
- Membership of the LGPS pension scheme.
Please complete an application form (we do not accept a CV alone) along with a letter of application to the Principal. Please email the application form and letter to: email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Duston School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and all appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS checks, and Disqualification by Association clearance. In addition references will be requested for short listed applicants prior to interview and will form part of the interview process.
Closing date: Monday 11th November 2019
Please apply here if you are interested in this role