£9.81 per hour (£10.99 per hour with holiday pay)
Closing date: midday, Tuesday 30th November
We are seeking to appoint, with immediate effect, Exam Invigilators to work as part of our Exams Team, supporting the examination process within school.
To provide support to the examination process, reporting to the Exams Officer.
· Hand out appropriate question papers to candidates.
· Read out examination instructions.
· Record examination start and finish times.
· Instruct candidates to begin examinations.
· Complete attendance register and seating plan as required.
· Lay out and collect candidate cards according to instructions.
· At the end of the examination, collect candidate and question papers in accordance with instructions.
· Instruct candidates when they are permitted to leave the examination room and ensure their proper conduct in so doing.
· Ensure silence in the examination room and avoid disruption.
· Ensure that all candidates comply with any instructions.
· Walk around the examination room, ensuring no candidate has forbidden items and removing any found.
Ensure that candidates do not converse, signal, or otherwise communicate with each other or other
Please complete an application form (we do not accept a CV alone) along with a letter of application to the Principal. Please email the application form and letter to: email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Duston School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and all appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS checks. In addition references will be requested for short listed applicants prior to interview and will form part of the interview process.
Please apply here if you are interested in this role