At The Duston School, we are committed to providing a range of nutritious and varied meals for your child. We have five options to choose from daily which are on a weekly rolling menu for 6 weeks. Please see current menu's below for Autumn/Winter 2018
Methods of Paying School Dinner:
- Online - Parents must log into their ParentPay account https://www.parentpay.com/public/client/security/#/login and follow instructions online
It’s simple, safe and convenient and your child no longer needs to carry cash into school. ParentPay is an online payment system for schools. It allows parents to pay quickly and securely for school meals, trips and activities, uniforms, music lessons and fees. You simply top-up your ParentPay account online by debit or credit card, or in cash through PayPoint stores. Your ParentPay balance can be used immediately to pay for any of your children’s items at school using ParentPay.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24hrs a day 7 days a week.
- The technology used is of the highest Internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind.
- Payments can be made by credit or debit card.
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at any time.
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school again.
- ParentPay will soon be announcing a SmartPhone App to make payments even more convenient.